Monday, November 21, 2011

ANything Which can make my eyes look bigger with out makeup......?

If not please tell the makeup which can my eyes look wider....ANything Which can make my eyes look bigger with out makeup......?
COFFEEANything Which can make my eyes look bigger with out makeup......?
Contacts. If you're talking about visible make-up, you can get brown eyeshadow, and rub it from the corner of your eye to the end of your eyebrow and blend it in. This may not help, but I tried.
I dont know without, but curling eyelashes then applying mascara to keep them is The eye opener.


It will ake you look alert and awake inthe eyes and it opens the amazingly I think.
light eyeshadow, in a neutral color-like shimmery beige. a little eyeliner along top lash line, brown, black , or gray. curl eye lashes w/ an eyelash curler and use some mascara.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4GVBkicn鈥?/a>





hope this video helps...








GOOD LUCK!
you could wear clear mascara or if you are able to get your eyelashes permed and tinted they will open the eye up.

No comments:

Post a Comment