Monday, November 21, 2011

I have one eye that is a little smaller than the other. how should I do makeup to make them look the same?

i have big eyes in general, and its mainly in pictures that the size difference is noticeable, but I want to take pictures now. i have seen that there are makeup tips, but I have never seen what they are. oh and I have long lashes. thanksI have one eye that is a little smaller than the other. how should I do makeup to make them look the same?
The best thing to do, is arch your eye shadow on the lower eye higher then your other eye. But, in general, when taking pictures, the eye that is smaller, you should raise that eye-brow, and keep the other eye brow at the regular position. This will help dramatically.I have one eye that is a little smaller than the other. how should I do makeup to make them look the same?
Try applying your eyeliner in a slightly thicker line on the smaller eye (the top lash line, not the bottom). This should balance them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment