Monday, November 21, 2011

I have these enormus bags under my eyes... and makeup makes them look worse! What do I do???

Ive tried covering them up with makeup but it just makes them more noticable.





I think i may have stretched them out or something... or maybe my skin is aging fast? (im a teen)I have these enormus bags under my eyes... and makeup makes them look worse! What do I do???
Put cucumbers over your eyes. It is the best way to get rid of bags.I have these enormus bags under my eyes... and makeup makes them look worse! What do I do???
If you're only 14, you're skin isn't aging yet! Don't be worried about that, just use sunscreen everyday to prevent it from happening later in life. Try getting a Neutrogena or Burt's Bees eye cream, those two brands have a good selection and they usually work. Also, try getting the right amount of sleep (about 9 hours). Try putting a freezing cold damp paper towel over your eyes and see if that works. Otherwise, consider going to a dermotologist.
if they are from sleep, go to sleep earlier and then set your alarm for a few minutes later so you can get some more sleep (that worked best for me)





if they are natural, try to eat a better diet, more ornagic or healthier things for your body. DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!
eat healthy, sleep more or you can buy mineral makeup


it's expensive but worth it
i have the same thing... taking one a day pills really helps


i found out i have low iron soo taking pills with iron in them really helps : )
eating a healthier diet reduces them. It worked for me!!
you may have low iron.


get that checked out.


and more sleep.


(:
at this age, just sleep.
get some sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment