Monday, November 21, 2011

I need a really natural makeup look. I have bright blue eyes, pale skin, and dark chocolate hair.?

If you have a makeup tutorial that you think I should watch please link it to me! Also, I don't have a lot of time in the morning so defiantly something quick and easy.I need a really natural makeup look. I have bright blue eyes, pale skin, and dark chocolate hair.?
Well, this is what I think you should do (since I have similar features):





1) Since you have blue eyes, stick to clear/brown mascara. Black is WAY to dramatic. I like to use clear. If you want to spend more time, then curl your lashes- if not, then use a curling mascara. IF you want to put eyeshadow on, then stick with a pale, natural color. If you really want the natural look, don't go for eyeshadow at all.





2) I usually don't use foundation on my skin. I have been blessed with clear skin. However, if I ever do use anything, it would be tinted moisterizer. Maybe some concealer to cover an occasional spot/pimple.





3) Maybe put some blush on. I find that a pale, pink blush (like the NARS orgasm) looks WONDERFUL on pale skin. :)





4) Put on some lip gloss/ lip stick and you're good to go!I need a really natural makeup look. I have bright blue eyes, pale skin, and dark chocolate hair.?
I dont know of any tutorials, but use sheer cover products which are so easy %26amp; make you look naturally PERFECT


before sheet cover i used maybelline pure makeup foundation which was really good %26amp; light aswell.





Keep the foundation a light texture, and just small amounts of lip balm or gloss.


If you neeed to wear mascara, make it a brown NOT jet black, looks more natural.


And cheeks often ruin the natural look, so go easy on the blush/bronzer, use just enough for colour, not so much it looks fake.


And seeing as you have blue eyes, a eyeshadow whith a blue hue in it will set them off nicely :)





goodluck x
me 2!!! if your skin sux, put on a foundation that matches your jawline color. blush just makes us look sooooo adorable!!! peachy nude lip gloss is gr8 2. and, if you like a little eyeliner, put some on freely, and wipe it off, but dont like, try too hard. it'll leave a little on, and look super cute. dont forget the mascara
I use aularale.com/7002's line - it matches the under tones in the skin for a perfect match. Powder w/loose translucent to set and go. See aularaletv.
You could use bareminerals. Its awesome stuff.
on simple days mascara always works for me when i dont have time do my make up :)


bare minerals works great ! but its time consuming



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB8nfJCOI鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment