Monday, November 21, 2011

What makeup would make my eyes look best??

I have green eyes, dark blonde hair and a medium/fair complexion. My eyelashes are short, I use eyelash curlers and i use the mascara--sky high curves. Somehow i just can't get them to stand out enough. Also, what color eyeshadow should i wear? and eyeliner. What would make me look the best?What makeup would make my eyes look best??
Sometimes lining only the top or the bottom will help to open up the eye more than if you line both. I know this definitely true in my case! If you want to line both, you might try tightlining on the upper lash line (a very, very thin line). Remember, liner is actually supposed to give the illusion of longer, fuller eyelashes!





As for eyeshadows, if you have warmer, olive-toned skin, greens and colors within that family that are more golden will do you wonders. You can also try shimmery golds or soft beiges/creams; these work well on most complexions and eye shapes. I especially find a nice beige color on the lid with a slightly-darker-than-your-natural-skin color in the crease is an excellent way to open up eyes and give them that ';pop'; factor.





You can wear whatever you want to wear, as long as you do it well. I'm really a firm believer in that your eye color is not the determinant of what colors you can wear and which ones you cannot. It is more about what you're comfortable and confident in, because those attributes will show!





Greens always go well with brown-green eyes, especially olive ones. You can also try warmer, golden colors to accentuate the brown in your eyes. When in doubt or experimenting with a new color, go soft rather than bold. Browns and neutrals are universal colors that are awesome on anyone, so those are great fall-back alternatives, too.





But don't feel like your hair or eye color locks you into a certain color family!





I find some of the best ways to find looks to make your eyes look amazing is to peruse through ones other people have done, and you can find these as FOTDs or face of the days posted on various communities and forums, as I've listed in my sources. :)What makeup would make my eyes look best??
Try Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, its in a pink bottle and a green cap. I would use a purple or black eyeliner. Light greens and purple/plums make green eyes pop!
Try a different mascara. I like Cover Girls Lash Exact and their Volume Exact. My sister likes L'Oreal Telescopic mascara (same concept as Cover Girls) They use a different type of brush so the mascara goes on your lashes better.





Eyeshadow wear purple, golds, bronzes, browns, and greens.





Eyeliner use brown or black.





Everything I mentioned would make you look the best.
sunglasses!


just kidding,


i dont know anything about makeup sorry
with green purples blues oranges go best and then try eyeliner and use sliver with any of those other colors .....mix any color with silver and it looks good

No comments:

Post a Comment