Monday, November 21, 2011

How do i make my eyes look bigger without makeup?

eyelash curler.


also try vaseline on you eyelashes.How do i make my eyes look bigger without makeup?
Dye your eyelashes. All good chemists will sell a home eyelash dying kit for about 拢8. The kit will last you about a year. You will need to dye your lashes every 6wks or so.


It's very easy, mix the cream %26amp; liquid, apply like mascara , leave for 10 mins, wipe off and hey presto!How do i make my eyes look bigger without makeup?
Open your eyes really really wide then stay like that.There's no other way.
My eyes are really big so I wouldn't know. But I don't think you can. Just accept your eyes the way they are.
i dont think you can
Hmm well there is this thing Japanese girls do, but i'm not sure if I'd reccomend it!





Here is the video tutorial:





http://www.koji-honpo.co.jp/makeup/movie鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment