Monday, November 21, 2011

How can i use makeup to make my eyes look bigger.?

my eyes are dark brown and pretty small. what are some makeup tips on how to make them look bigger?How can i use makeup to make my eyes look bigger.?
Outline your eyes with black eyeliner and use blackish brown mascara. If you're going out at night, use a liquid liner; it may be too sexy for the daytime.How can i use makeup to make my eyes look bigger.?
Go to sephora. Have someone show you how to do it. Most people use a light shade all over their eyes and a darker one on the outside corner, but if you have small, set-in eyes you might be able to use the darker shade on the inside!
Makeup for small eyes to look bigger


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
What i do is just use eyeliner at the top of my lids


the best colors are brown, purples, i use a dark brown


it really makes your eyes pop. I notice when i use


eyeliner at the bottom of my eye it appears smaller,


and just doesnt look right on me. if you do use liner at the


bottom just put it on lightly, and smudge it.


Mascara also helps use a eyelash curler and mascara


it will make your eyes stand out.
using white eyelinr makes your eyes look wider
i have the same problem and when i put on dark eye shadow and a line eye liner it helps for me
I would definitely start by lining your waterline (bottom and top) with white liner...
i have the same problem, i have super dark brown eyes and they're small.





What i do is in the morning, i take some ice cold water and put it on a towel. then i put it on each of my eyes for about 30 seconds. This reduces the puffyness A LOT. so you don't look small-eyed and tired when you go into school.





then i curl my eyelashes, and put on lengthening mascara.





then i put on a beige shimmery creme eyeshadow from my lids to my eyebrows. Yes, the whole way up. Lol. Don't use a ton, and dont use white or some crazy color, because then you'll look like you painted your makeup on. Just use a beige shimmery shadow or something natural and close-ish to your skin tone.





I love wet 'n wild mega eyes creme eyeshadow in Champagne Toast. I use it every day. :-)





hope i helped!





also, DON'T use eyeliner. It makes your eyes look super squinty.
use eyeliner on the top eyelid and use less on the bottom if any at all. also use a slightly shimmery highlighter under your eyebrows (the part closest to your temple) and on the inner corner of your eyes. that will make them look bigger and sparkly. also use mascara on the top lashes.
Use dark eyeliner and black and grey eyeshadows mixed with a nice, purple or gold color.
use white eye liner and a sheer shimmer, on your eyes, also light mascara work!!!! make sure when applying liner to start from the inside!





hope this helps!
use light colored eyeliner under and over ur eyes like white or cream

No comments:

Post a Comment