Monday, November 21, 2011

How should I do my makeup to bring out my eyes but it still looks natural?

I'd like to bring out my eyes a little more than just plain old black eyeliner and sometimes mascara. I want it to look natural, yet you can see it. I have dirty blonde hair, and brown eyes. Thank you for reading and please answer!!! How should I do my makeup to bring out my eyes but it still looks natural?
To made your eyes pop more, use a creme colored eyeshadow on the inside corner of your eye. Then, use a base shimmery brown colored eye shadow. Next, take a dark brown eye shadow and use that on the outside corners of your eye. Then take brown eye liner and use it on the whole top lid and 3/4 of the bottom lid. Then top off with some black mascara.


This should make your eyes pop while still staying natural. How should I do my makeup to bring out my eyes but it still looks natural?
Purple, light green and golds work best with brown. Have you ever tried to do the smoky look? That works well also.

No comments:

Post a Comment