Monday, August 23, 2010

How can I use makeup to make my eyes look more oriental?

I constantly try to enhance my eyes to lok more asian from my ansectry but I'm mixed with hispanicHow can I use makeup to make my eyes look more oriental?
ever heard of winging your eyes? you simply use liner or a darker eyeshadow (not too dark) and just brush up slightly towards your eyebrows. i doo this all the time. angelina jolie does it a lot too. so put on a lighter shade of whatever eyeshadow your using on the base of you r eyelid, then use a darker shade of the same colour and wing it. i hope it makes senseHow can I use makeup to make my eyes look more oriental?
When applying liner to your eyes pull the outer edges up a bit and the inner edges down a bit to appear more slanted. Also on the upper lid have a thicker portion of liner on the outside feathering to a thinner line on the inside(near the nose). Just don't leave a thick line of liner. Remember make-up is meant to accentuate and not distract.
Try to get liquid eyeliner. (pencil can work fine,but not as good) then follow exactly along the eye on the top lid. once u get to the end of the lid, make the line go up towards the direction of your ears. on the bottom(only use pencil eye liner 4 this) put a strong line towards the inside of your eye lip, then ar the end, make the line go up towards your eyelashes
Line the entire out line of your eyes (top and bottom). Then put a little catty swoosh on the outer corner of each eye.
Oh try winged liner.
use winged eyeliner and don't curl your eyelashes
My friend is Caucasian, and when she does her makeup, her eyes look Asian unintentionally. What she does is she uses liquid eyeliner on her top and bottom lids, almost all the way around. Doing the eyeliner all the way around makes your eyes appear smaller, and wider.
when u put on your mascara put i out slanting it away from your nose, then draw a curve at the end of your eyeliner
Use eyeliner and draw it out from your eye slowly.
you should try using the cat eyed effect with eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment