Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I make my eyes look prettier with makeup?

I am tring to go for a natural look. I am just in middle school too! The way I do it now is I put black eye liner on the top part of my eye. I curl my eye lashes and then aply mascara. Anyone know of any other way or videos???How do I make my eyes look prettier with makeup?
It all depends on what color your eye is. Different eyeshadow colors accent different eyes. If you have blue eyes like me, neutrals like browns, taupe, and shimmers work well, but if you have brown eyes, a more vibrant color like purple or green works nicely. Green eyes look pretty with coppers and golds.





After you have your base color, you want to apply it to the base of your lid, and make sure to blend well. After that, try a lighter shimmer to put on over the base color, and blend the two together a little bit. Apply the shimmer in the corner of your eye and right under the brow to look more awake.





Try using different eyeliners, like browns and black as well. Apply it in a thin line at your waterline. For a more dramatic effect, apply some pencil or liquid liner to the top of the lashes too, making sure it doesn't look too heavy.





After that, tilt your head back a slight amount and apply the mascara, working from the roots up. Always make sure to work away from your face to avoid clumps.





Hope I helped!!How do I make my eyes look prettier with makeup?
well brown is always a good neutral color and especially if you wanna go for a smokey look, just start with a very light brown as a base, put a little black eyeliner on top and smudge it in a little. then take a darker brown and brush it into the crease of your eye. it'll looke pretty good. and if you wanna try a liquid eyeliner it'll look a little more intense.
Usually, less is more. What I mean is don't overdo the liner and shadows. You don't want people to notice the make up, you want them to notice your eyes. Lots of mascara is good as long as you don't clump them. The eyelash curler is a great tool so keep using that.
what shape are your eyes?(or your nationality?) i used to do that 2 in jr high...but if your tired of the eyeliner, try just mascara and some pretty nude color eyeshadow---with a little shimmer---and a little lip gloss finishes the whole look
If your looking for a new look then i would suggest you buy colored eyeliner i have red black blue and purlpe. its easy to fund something new that fits your personality and if u like it GO FOR IT!
ok first put on mascera then curl it makes them curl evn more use a light eyeshadow (if u want a natural look) and thats about it thats all i do
ok first,


STOP putting eyeliner on the tp of you eyes 'UNATTRACTIVE' ALSO YOU WANT TO GO WITH A BRONZE :)
put the makeup on ur eyelids


:^)
  • baby sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment