Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I get Jennifer Aniston's makeup w/the clear eyes look?

I read in the magazine to use a gray eyeliner and put a light blue sparkle above it. I have light brown eyes, will it work for me or do I need to use different colors?How do I get Jennifer Aniston's makeup w/the clear eyes look?
Black mascara. Maybelline Great Lash, $4.





Gray eyeliner on top. N.Y.C. $1





You might have to use a plum colored eyeshadow instead of the blue. Try Covergirl eyeshadows, $4.How do I get Jennifer Aniston's makeup w/the clear eyes look?
i think you may need to use different colors. for brown eyes purples and dark blues are complementary. so if you want a fresh look you may want to use a gray eyeliner with the light purple or navy above it. have fun trying stuff and you will see what works for you.
Blue shadow always looks good on brown eyes, but if you're inhibited, go for smoky grey or a deep green colour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment