Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best makeup to make blue eyes look brighter?

i have big blue eyes and i want to play them up. any ideas?What is the best makeup to make blue eyes look brighter?
back awhile ago, I used to brighten up my blue eyes by drawing a underline with this beautiful iridescent steel blue eyeliner pencil.


It accentuated my blue eyes like you wouldn't believe!


They now say to outline ur eyes w/a white color, but I never have tried it.


Hope this helps!What is the best makeup to make blue eyes look brighter?
Get a black eye liner, and lightly go around the top lid, and then lightly on the bottom. then get a blueish grey eyeliner and go over the black on the top lid, then on the bottom, do it on the very tips..





I hope that was clear.


It works for me!





http://www.flickr.com/photos/cakewalkque鈥?/a>


^ Kind of like that, but maybe not as much. :)
Brown/black/grey liquid liner on the top only, with a matching color pencil on the waterline if so desired. Also, brown eyeshadows really make blue eyes pop, so I'd recommend that!
Either silver, lavender, or a bronze colored shadow... you can also get blue mascara to coat your eyelashes and make your eye's pop more subtly.
bronze makeup highlights.....
i would say either white or some eyliner but only on the bottom so it dosent look to dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment