Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I apply my makeup to make my eyes look bigger?

I think my eyes are set really close together and I can't seem to find a way to make them either look bigger or not so close together. Any ideas? PS. I have green eyes, dark hair and round face.How do I apply my makeup to make my eyes look bigger?
Here are a few tips:


1. Curl your top lashes and use a lengthening mascara towards the outer corners of your eye.





2. Line the inner rims of your lower eye lids w/ a white eye pencil.





3. Try a coat of dark navy mascara @ just the tips of the lashes after applying a black mascara. If you have problems with mascara smearing, then try clear mascara just to help hold the curl.





4. Avoid harsh, dark eyeliners w/ dark eyeshadows. Wear a soft, slightly pearly champagne instead.





5) Tweeze your brows to flatter your face shape and eyes.


Here are excellent how to articles:


http://www.beauty-cosmetic-guide.com/eye鈥?/a>


http://www.cosmeticscop.com/learn/makeup鈥?/a>


http://www.eyebrowz.com/round.htm


http://www.ayurvediccure.com/eyebrow_sha鈥?/a>





You can also have a professional wax or tweeze your brows to set the shape %26amp; maintain it @ home.How do I apply my makeup to make my eyes look bigger?
white eyeliner around the whole eye and blue or brown on the eyelid
light above the eye and on eye lid dark
the best way to make your eyes look bigger and further apart is to use lighter colors of eye shadow in the inner corners of your eyes, and dark color in the outer corners. and be sure to use extra coats of mascara on your outer lashses, it will draw attention to the outer part of the eye while also making the eyes look bigger and more open. and for a little extra oomph, you could use just a couple of individual false eyelashes on the upper outer lashes. I think you'll be amazed at how beautiful your eyes will look.
use darker shading to the outside of the eyelids.





lighter towards the middle. ( I am referring to the same colors)





angle the shadows upwards as you go outwards and a little hint of a diff color (if you have blue then hint with purple) just above that.





you can apply some of the color to the outside of the under eye also.





then a light dusting on the brow bone just under the arch of your brow with a lighter pale color.
using a light (like white or silver ) on the inside corners make the seem further apart. Using a dark liner will point out that they are closer together.
Use white eyeliner on your inner rims to make your eyes appear wider. Remember black eyeliner makes your eyes appear smaller.
try using white eye liner.
I thank white eye liner on bottom of eye.
You should try light eye colors they make your eyes biger
dont put dark eyeliner under your eyes because it makes them smaller instead used a white eyeliner as it opens up your eyes
put black eyeliner one the inside eyelid and on top.
  • baby sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment