Friday, August 20, 2010

My eye makeup makes me look like a football player! HELP ME!!?

I am getting married in a year and am frantically trying to find eye make up that will withstand humidity and sweat since the wedding will be in tropical Sri Lanka!


Recently I have discorvered that when I wear even so called water proof eyeliner pencil (urban decay) It it still bleeds underneath my BOTTOM LASHES, so I have this football, lower eyelid smudge of grey. I've had no luck with black mascara either! I have even tried putting on the benefit magic in a bottle on my eyelids as a base- it doesn't work. The make up is easy to take off, but I still get the foot ball look!Can any of you reccomend products or tips for preventing this football player look. If it's already happening here in Washington DC, I don't want to get the ';eye runs'; on a tropical humid island!My eye makeup makes me look like a football player! HELP ME!!?
try maybelline unstoppable eye liner. it's smudgeproof and waterproof. and if it's for your wedding... i would go with a different color other than black mascara. maybe purple? look at the maybelline section they have the best stuffMy eye makeup makes me look like a football player! HELP ME!!?
Use Benefit Shelaq. This stuff really works at keeping eyeliner in its place. Try a waterproof mascara - it shouldn't budge. Maybelline Great Lash is the best by far!
Yasmeen K., be certain that you have cleaned your eyes thoroughly from removing the previous day's make up - no traces of oil. Don't put your moisturizer around the eye area. Apply foundation then powder more heavily around the eyes and apply eye make up from there. Hope this helps. You may email me at nesa23us@yahoo.com if I can be of further assistance.
I had the same problem with waterproof mascara. I now use Clinique non-waterproof, and it dosen't usually smear. If I do notice some smearing late in the day, it just wipes right off since it's not waterproof. There are also little cotton swabs with eye makeup remover built in you can try. I got mine at Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment