Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm pretty convinced eye makeup makes me look worse.... Can anyone help?!?

I'm so frustrated! Every time I put on eye makeup (like eyeliner, eyeshadow, etc.), and then compare it to myself wearing only mascara, I appear worse then I did prior to my makeup job. Can anyone please tell me how to do my eye makeup so that I actually look prettier?





Here's what I look like:


- almond shaped hazel eyes


(medium size, maybe a little small)


- medium/tan skin


- medium/dark brown hair





Any advice would be much appreciated! =)I'm pretty convinced eye makeup makes me look worse.... Can anyone help?!?
i would say..


try a little bit of black eyeliner..


some different shades..for eyeshadow





that should help love =)I'm pretty convinced eye makeup makes me look worse.... Can anyone help?!?
Try a light shimmery shadow, apply it to the creases of your eyes only... but make sure you blend it to the rest of your lids.


As far as eyeliner goes, maybe go for a brown pencil, and make it so that on the bottom, it goes from a very thin line on the inside of your eye, to a slightly thicker line on the out side of your eye. On your top lid, do the outside corner heavier( not too heavy) and thinner towards the inside corner.
make it lighter more natural
use black or dark brown eyeliner only on the outter edges of your bottom lashes to make your eyes look bigger
Spektra is a great site for makeup tutorials with photos. I just wrote a detailed tutorial on severely enlarged pores. Check it out, and plenty of other tutorials on the spektra forums. http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=760鈥?/a> If you can find it, there is a post on how to do a smokey eye on different eyeshapes, but the advice and pictures in the tutorial will work with any color shadow, not just dark shadows.
okay i have the same thing sometimes.........okay you could 1:only use eyeliner sometimes it makes you look like your wearing mascara


or


2 go really lite on the eyeliner(but not too lite...enough to know its there... and use some mascara





3: you might need better mascara or eyeliner





4;sometimes using different tones of eyeshadow helps
go to like macys make up counter and have them do ur make up and then see how they do it so u can
some brown eyliner only on the bottom and then





some brown or black mascara (brown might be better because it will match more)





%26amp; for eyeshadow:


use like:


-light browns


-goldish colors





stay away from the eye shadow colors:


-blacks (as in like smoky colors you know)


-blue (thats normally for blondes like paris hilton)


-purples (which works better for very dark skinned ppl liek beyonce)
just try some plain Khol, it's the most pretty for almond eyes
It sounds like you just have natural beauty. Some girls never need eye linner or any eye make up at all. If you ever get puffy eyes just put two used frozedn tea bags over them for 15-20 minutes but I don't think you need make up at all.
try colors that are light but not too light like gold, coppery or bronze colors. always put the darker shade on the lid and then blend to a lighter color towards the brow bone. hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment