Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I make my chinky/small eyes look bigger WITHOUT makeup?

Is it possible? :\





*NO surgery. -How do I make my chinky/small eyes look bigger WITHOUT makeup?
Use tape.


:)How do I make my chinky/small eyes look bigger WITHOUT makeup?
i want to know that answer too lol (;





i have glasses and so my eyes look smaller than they really are.





so if you wear contacts that will make your eyes look bigger.





even without glasses, my eyes are pretty small. D: i can't wear makeup though.





someone, help?
i have pretty small eyes about almond shaped.. but natural colors and at the end of your eye apply eyes liner or a dark eye shadow .. dont do smokey eyes or you will look as if you cant even open them
hmm try curling your eyelashes and waxing/plucking your eyebrows.
What's chinky mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment