Friday, August 20, 2010

I am pale, have blonde hair and green eyes. What makeup would look good on me?

I have very fair skin, and I don't want to over do it...I need some help!I am pale, have blonde hair and green eyes. What makeup would look good on me?
Finding the right makeup for your skin tone is really difficult, I've had such issues trying to find the right makeup. About two months ago I got this: http://www.laurenhutton.com/face-disc-to鈥?/a> it has everything you need! It's the greatest makeup product I've owned, and all my friends are hooked on it now because it gives you a really nice look. It's not too heavy, it's not too light, it's perfect!





There are other products on the site that are similar, but do not come with the complete package like this one. I'm telling you it's a great product, I couldn't be happier. Just an idea, something for you to look into.I am pale, have blonde hair and green eyes. What makeup would look good on me?
green eyeliner and green eyeshadow maybe a little blue mixed with the green eyeshadow for high lights and maybe if your exotic green mascara and lip gloss with your fingernails painted green (((only if u like green ALOT)))
This .!.

No comments:

Post a Comment