Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What kind of makeup makes your eyes look bigger?

i have really small eyes and i want to make them look bigger. what kind of makeup should i wear and not wear? does a certain color make your eyes look bigger?What kind of makeup makes your eyes look bigger?
Try a dark brown eyeliner around the bottom of your eyes. you could make it flare out a little bit if you like. Then use a white eyeliner and white eye shadow on top. Then use black mascara to finish. Good luck.What kind of makeup makes your eyes look bigger?
Makeup for small eyes


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





Makeup tips for deep-set eyes


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
they look bigger if you put white eyeliner on the inner rim of your eyes, and use an eyelash curler and lengthening mascara
darker colors.
Black eye liner. My friend has tiny eyes, but she wears her eye liner well making her eyes look more beautiful than mine.
You need to use eyeliners to make your eyes bigger by drawing more attention to them. Also, put all eyeliners on the outside of the lashes, rather than inside on on. Just outside, but touching, slightly increases the appearance of size. Next, I'd stick with neutral brown shades with silver and gold accents mixed in. Keep it looking ';natural'; and don't go bright, bold clown colors.


With the highlights, mix a light brown with the metallics and brush up and out from the eye at the corners, following the ridge bone. Blend with the eyeshadow on the rest of the eye.





Keep you blush and lipstick neutral and light so more attention is drawn to the eye than to the mouth or cheeks, which can make the eyes seem smaller as you aren't looking at them directly.





Keep your eyebrows neatly trimmed. A heavy brow line can overshadow the eyes making them appear smaller.
mascara! defenetely mascara, and if ur gonna wear eye liner wear dark brown or navy blue because black usually looks to harsh on your eyes.
It depends on your eye color but I also have small eyes.


DON'T use eyeliner all the way around your eyes!!! It closes them in, plus it looks unnatural. If you really want to, you can use darker eyeliner on top but none on the bottom. White eyeliner on the inner part of the eyelid will help make eyes appear bigger. Using an eyelash curler every once and awhile should help open them up too.


Good luck!!!
black eyeliner
It's not the brand or type of make-up you use, but how you use it. Go talk to an esthetician in your area %26amp; they can %26amp; most of the time will, give you a make-up lesson. He/she can show you how to apply eye make-up to give the appearance of bigger, bolder eyes.
Get Almays eye sets. They have them categorized by your eye color. My eyes are brown, so pinks and purples make my eyes stand out and make them look bigger. They're eyeliner is super nice to, by the way. And LashExact by Covergirl makes your eyelashes look super nice and long, which also helps your eyes look bigger. Hope that helps!!
Smoky eyeshadow with a dark colored eyeliner. I like black or dark brown.
I'm not sure that a specific color works but eyeliner and a white dot of eyeshadow on the inside corner of your eye always makes my eyes look bigger.
Since I have Asian eyes I am constantly looking for new ways and techniques to make my eyes look bigger.





Its not so much the make up that makes your eyes look bigger, but the way you apply the make up. So here are some tips on what to do and the products I use:





-ALWAYS APPLY EYELINER ON YOUR TOP LID. This will instantly make your eyes look bigger. I personally like to use MAC Fluidline. It鈥檚 a gel eyeliner so it lasts much longer than pencil or liquid. Depending on your eyes you either can apply a thin or thick line. Since I have Asian eyes and a single lid, I have to draw on a thicker line then most people.





-ALWAYS USE MASCARA. Even if you don鈥檛 use eyeliner this is another trick to open your eyes. I always leave the house with mascara. Its like a push up bra for eyes. Make sure before you use mascara that you curl your lashes. It鈥檚 a totally must. If you don鈥檛, then there really isn鈥檛 a point to use mascara. If your lashes are already naturally curled, lucky you. To get the full benefits of mascara you should apply a base. Again, if your lashes are pretty thick and full just use mascara. I use Katie B.鈥檚 Faux Lash mascara. It鈥檚 a brand I found online and its one of my holy grails in addition to the MAC fluidline. If you really want to emphasize your eyes and it鈥檚 a special occasion of whatever, use falsh lashes. It really opens up your eyes and is a trick used by countless celebrities and models. Take a bit of time to master but something that everyone should really learn. I use Ardell lashes. You can buy them at CVS and run about 4 dollars a pair. But if you take care of them and store them well, you can use them a lot.





-WHEN USING EYE SHADOW, START WITH THE DARKEST COLOR CLOSE TO THE LASH LINE AND LIGHTER COLORS AS YOU BLEND UP. This works pretty much any color palate as long as you follow this rule. I like to use neutral colors so I start with a dark brown close to my lash line (on top of my liner) and sort of blend it into my liner so there isn鈥檛 any harsh lines. Then I take the next dark color, usually 2-3 shades lighter than the dark brown I just used. I swipe that above my dark brown and blend the two shades together. I top the whole look off with a light champagne color shadow on my brow bone (right under my eyebrow). This combination just opens your eyes. I like using browns, but again, any color scheme will do. I sometimes do this with greens. I use Physicians Formula eye shadow palates. It saves me from buying 3 different shadows.





-WHEN USING EYELINER ON THE BOTTOM, DO NOT LINE THER INNER LID CLOSEST TO THE EYE. Although this will produce a more dramatic look, it will make your eyes look smaller. Instead, line your eyes close to your lash line. I don鈥檛 like to line my eyes unless on special occasions when I want my makeup to look darker. To make the look more dramatic, carefully use the darkest eye shadow of the color scheme you鈥檙e using and lightly brush over your just lined bottom lids. This will make your eyes pop a little more by rounding out your look. For lining my bottom, I also use MAC fluidline.








I hope these techniques help. There is actually a lot more I do, but these are the most basic techniques I use to help open my eyes (especially the first 2). So good luck with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment