Monday, August 23, 2010

If Your good at Eye Makeup, PLEASE Answer -What is the best natural eye make look that makes your eyes pretty?

I wear a thick liquid eyeliner every day. But I cant go natural and not wear eye makeup because I think my eyes look weird. I have brown hair, brown eyes (my eyes are big) Im Light skin and mexican. So what would be a really natural looking eye make up look that would make my eyes look pretty BUT, not overdone. Like a fresh look. . I just don't like to be without liquid eyeliner on my top and bottom lids because my eyes are big. Thanks for helpingIf Your good at Eye Makeup, PLEASE Answer -What is the best natural eye make look that makes your eyes pretty?
if you're uncomfortable without eyeliner but you want to look more natural, maybe try some pencil eyeliner instead of liquid, since liquid eyeliner is very harsh. wearing eyeliner on top and bottom makes your eyes look smaller, too, and since your eyes are naturally big, you should let them appear as big as possible! try some shimmery eyeshadows in natural colors, like brown, and lots of mascara.If Your good at Eye Makeup, PLEASE Answer -What is the best natural eye make look that makes your eyes pretty?
maybe an eyeliner


thats a tan/brownish


color?
i like to put on a vanilla kind of color as my highlight(under my brows) then put on some sparkly light colored eye tint on my lids. and thats it. u can put black eyeliner on the outer corner of ur waterline to make ur eyes appear smaller and like others said, a brown pencil will be fine for the top lids. :)
for something natural just enhance your lashes.





use a bronze ish colour in the crease of your eye to give the whole eye more definition





and using a black pencil eyeliner, apply on the inside of your eye mainly the top lid


UNDER your top lashes, and a bit of mascara. Its a nice bright eyed look :)
You are very fortunate to have large eyes. I am a MAC makeup artist. I would like to recommend MAC's Powerpoint Eyepencil in Stubborn Brown. It's totally waterproof, so it won't smudge. You can even wear it when swimming! For an everyday look, I recommend MAC's eyeshadow in All That Glitters.
ok one thing thats easy to do and makes ur eyes look fresh, im sorry to say does not incluse liquid liner on ur top lids. Its just pencil (or liquid) liner on ur bottom lash line and a thin THIN line on ur top. (pencil perferred)





Then dust a golden eyeshadow below ur crease and a light coat of mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment