Friday, August 20, 2010

10 points, can makeup make my eyes look a different color!?

Okay, I know Halloween is a LONG time away, but I'm already pre- planning. I would like some how to get topaz, hazel green, or a chocolate light eye color. Colored contacts are out of the question. Any makeup tricks that will make my eyes look one of these colors possibly? I'm a really dark brown, almost black. Thanks, 10 points best answer!!10 points, can makeup make my eyes look a different color!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odhAmYCXy鈥?/a>


-Ashleyyy10 points, can makeup make my eyes look a different color!?
dark colors= dark eyes


wear eye liner only on top lashes and make it come off the edges a little bit and wear darker eye shadow and maybe darker lip gloss or lip stick





light colors =light eyes


no eye liner


only light eye shadow and a nice shiny light colored lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment