Monday, August 23, 2010

What is a good makeup look for honey brown eyes and auburn hair?

I have a darker honey brown eyes and dark auburn/reddish hair and was wondering what makeup colors would work best for me? I also have a light skin tone.What is a good makeup look for honey brown eyes and auburn hair?
BRIGHT BLUE!....... no im just kidding! Nice make up colors on you would be like a light plum purple, dark and light browns, If you don't mind dark black and grays! But when doing your eyeliner because you have alburn hair and your eyes are like a honey colour use a dark brown eyeliner! I know because i used to have the same colour eyes and hair before i dyed it black!What is a good makeup look for honey brown eyes and auburn hair?
I think all shades of brown would.





Maybe greens. Pinks. Silvers.


If your looking for bright maybe peach or orange.


I think mainly brown though.








Lip plumper, clear lipglos, pink lipstick, fair colored coverup foundation etc, brown mascara, brown eyeliner.
The sun-kissed bronze look would look nice with your eye and hair color.....
I make up with this one. I use to have a skin problem with other make up products however when I tried this one I have no more problem putting make up. You can find more information from http://bit.ly/SNeKR
bronze, plum, atumn colored eyeshadows.


Light pink lipstick, mascara and eyeliner should work wonders for your tones
Eyeshadow: a dark brown or light brown (depending on your mood). Brown mascara or black.
deep purple 4 eye shadow


lash blast 4 lashes


light blues %26amp; light greens 4 eye shadows


neutral color for lips


no blush
  • baby sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment