Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I was wondering how to make it look like I have a black eye with makeup?

For my halloween costume I need to look like I just got into a fight and I was hit a couple of times. I was wondering if there was a way to make it look like I have a black eye with make up. The more life like the better. Or if there are any other ideas to make it look like I was beaten up let me know please.I was wondering how to make it look like I have a black eye with makeup?
YAY I';m not the only one lol. my friends and I did it once put on masacara and eyeliner then with dark purples,blues, and greens blend the eyeshadows all around your eye. add more purple than blue but more blue than green hope i helped!I was wondering how to make it look like I have a black eye with makeup?
buy eyeshadow that is a plum /blue hue a very purple color etc... look for it at walmart or the dollar store
u should put a lot of it on and put like some other color eyeshadow on and make it looklike u got a black bloddy eye
take a black make up crayon and make a circle and color it in real lightly.
Dark purple and black eye shadow. OOOh and black eye liner. You can just experiment to see what works the best. Good luck!
dark eyeliner on the bottom; smear it


dark eyeshadow of purple, green and blue...


smudge it around the eyes


use pink to outline a little (swelling)


over spill the lipstick (swollen lips)


have fun!
Get a cork and burn the tip ,then apply . work it lighty where you want it. Worked real well for me.
I highly suggest piling on the eyeliner and mascara then letting your makeup run.
Look up a picture of ';Pete the Pup'; from the Little Rascals
Use dark purple and black eyeshadow.
  • mineral makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment