Monday, August 23, 2010

What color do my eyes look and what makeup colors would look good on them?

I have medium brown hair if that helps. I usually wear brown eyeshadow with black eyeliner.





http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k125/B鈥?/a>What color do my eyes look and what makeup colors would look good on them?
it looks like a multitude of colors! but i def see green and the best color to bring out green is plum..try diff shades of it and see what you like best..What color do my eyes look and what makeup colors would look good on them?
well okay ur eyes r like a shade of green going 2 blue....


WHAT I WOULD ADVISE U IS 2 MATCH UR EYESHADOW WITH UR CLOTHING...THATS WHAT I DO AND IT SEEMS 2 BRING UR EYES OUT MORE,BECAUSE UR TOTALLY ,MATCHING AND U GOT 2 PUT ON THE COLOR EYE SHADOW OF THE COLOR UR WEARING MOST....





I HOPE I HELPED....
Try purples and greens also golds you have so many different specs in you eyes anything would look good but these would add more drama. Try dark brown eyeliner and mascara.
i like orange that fades to light brown

No comments:

Post a Comment