Friday, August 20, 2010

What is your favorite way to do your eye makeup for the day that makes you look natural????? all answers?

i only wear mascara(black) and a little bit of eye shadow (it doesn't really have any color- it just lightens up around my eyes a bit)What is your favorite way to do your eye makeup for the day that makes you look natural????? all answers?
Black/brown mascara...


Brown eyeliner...


Shimmery champaigne color shadow..


And then pink lip stain, and foundation.





Hope i helpedd.


Kelsey %26lt;3What is your favorite way to do your eye makeup for the day that makes you look natural????? all answers?
There are several great ways to go natural. You could do a light shimmery brown like Clinique quick eyes in muffin. That's a great way to do the natural look with your eyes. Stay away from black liner and mascara. Try light brown liner blended with brown mascara with your lashes curled. Do some sweet pink cheeks and lips and you'll be set! Good Luck :) !
uhm brown eyeliner on the waterline, a subtle color on my lid (like a sand/beige with some shimmer) Then finish off with some brown black mascara or just regular black (:
I like to get a dark brown eye liner and draw a line close to my eye line. Then get a soft eye brush and blend it along the lash line. Add some mascara to the top lashes only. (Black if you are dark, brown if you are fair)





If you have redness around your eye area use a corrector ( Benefit do a nice one) and a little bit of biscuit coloured matt eye shadow.





All that leaves is to fill in my eyebrows with a small brush and a powder just lighter than the hair colour.





Really to look natural you need to look at your face with no make-up on and see what features naturally jump out. For me it is my eyebrows which is why I keep the rest low key.
I use this clinique eye shimmer that is nude for a base on eyeshadow, and depending on what I am wearing a little light light light eyeshadow. Light pinks, blues, purples, etc. Then I use black mascara and it makes my eyes pop. Sometimes I use blush but not that ofen and I use it on my nose too. Thats usually what I do. There isn't much to it that's why it looks natural. There isn't that much. Lol. Hope I helped.
i put a lot of mascara.


and maybe minimal eyeliner by the corner of my eyes, or just on the top lid.
All i do is put a little consealer over my eyelids then i put on mascara and curl my eyelashes. Occasionally i put a thin line of brown or black eyeliner on my top lid only. Hope i helped :)
Every Day i wear mascara. its one thing i just can't not wear


My favorite is Maybeline Define a lash.


also you can find tons of very neutral e/s from mac


they have a great neutral selection and they are uhhmazinggg quallity.


also maybeline has a great brown neutral eyeliner


definately check these out (:
White eyeliner on the inner corners and brown mascara ^-^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxGEfhLdh鈥?/a>





Watch this video, this is how I do mine. The links to what she uses is in the side box under (more info).

No comments:

Post a Comment