Sunday, July 25, 2010

How can I make my small eyes look bigger w makeup?

I have eyes like Nicole Kidmans....what can I do to make them look bigger, and more glam? I have such tiny eyes and an eyelid that rolls back when I open my eyes if that makes sense...like Nicole's. Suggestions?How can I make my small eyes look bigger w makeup?
Use white eye shadow or ginger eye liner. They make your eyes look bigger.How can I make my small eyes look bigger w makeup?
try putting on just a thin line of eye liner on the bottom of your eye, then put on some brown thru egg planty or plumish color eye shadow on, (not too much) and then to finish off the look, curl your eye lashes and put on some mascara to seal it!


hope this helps:)
yeah whote eyliner works. answer mine plzz!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
put a thin liquid eyeliner above i mean just above your eyelashes and don't put alot on it will make u look scary
Use white eyeliner, it will make it look like your eyes are a little bigger.
White eyeliner...

No comments:

Post a Comment