Sunday, July 25, 2010

I have really blue eyes, what makeup would look best on my face?

My eyes are really blue, what eyeliner and eye shadow color would bring out my eyes and make them stand out more?I have really blue eyes, what makeup would look best on my face?
I have blue eyes also. Do not use black eyeliner. Use brown eyeliner and mascara. As for the eyeshadow use a shimmer that is bronze. If you have blonde eyebrows use eyebrow darkener. Do not do your bottom lashes when using mascara.I have really blue eyes, what makeup would look best on my face?
Pastel colors. I believe Almay has a line of makeup made just to bring out the color of your eyes. Eye shadow, liner, and mascara.
Black eyeliner and black eye shadow (in moderation). You'll look fabulous!





A blue shirt would make them stand out more as well :)
Not blue eyeshadow that goes up to your eyebrows if that's what u mean! Try the smokey look with grey or brown eyeshadow. Black or brown mascara is gr8 too!
Purples...Browns...GReens...Check out MAC cosmetics....





whatever you choose will look great I bet
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





for that one its the purple one i suggest.
If you're blonde-pastel color...if u have black hair then black eyeliner...and dark colors for eyes
Brown eyeshadow, and if you don't like the way brown looks then use a charcoal gray or shades of deep purples..That's what I use to make my blue eyes stand out=]


Also try wearing black liquid eyeliner on the top and bottom
black eye liner! n i dont know bout eyeshadow but i think black eye pencil in ur eyes!!%26amp; black mascara a good 1!
a pale red eye liner


and a black eye shadow will make you more gorgeous...try dat
Blue shades will intensify ur eye color while brown shades will make ur eyes stand out. u should use blue eyeliner, and brown/black mascara.


have fun and good luck!!
baby blues,navys,and pinks are your colors!
brown eyeliner and brown shades of eyeshadow, pastel pink and green. just don't wear blue eyeshadow. I think eyeshadows should always be the opposite colour of your eyes
i would say put a light blue eyeshadow or light brown eyeshadow with a black eyeliner and tons of mascara.
brown or black eyeliner %26amp; mascara, then either brown,black or pink (non-barbie please!) eyeshadow, and try wearing a red top or dress too. A colour that is the opposite of blue will make it stand out even more, just use that as a general rule!
brown eyeliner.
  • mineral makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment