Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do you put on eye makeup? An get it too look glamorous like Eva Longoria's?

Take Sklar's tips %26amp; use a light color of make up or concealer on the inner portions of your eyes, next to your nose. It brings light to your eyes looking more glamourous. remember too that Eva's make up is air brushed.How do you put on eye makeup? An get it too look glamorous like Eva Longoria's?
You need to experiment in the mirror on a day you are not in a hurry. I love the way Eva's eye makeup looks and I agree with the first response on eyeshadow too. I put the shadow on first and pencil the outer eye and a light touch of liquid liner. I am very fair skinned and her exotic make up looks like a racoon on me. That is why I say never try a new make up look the right before you go anywhere because it is terrible when you have to wash it off at the last minute. Remember there is a difference between daytime and nighttime look. I hope I helpedHow do you put on eye makeup? An get it too look glamorous like Eva Longoria's?
I was at the mall today and I saw her on those advertisement board. It was a picture of her advertising eyeshadows. I think she was advertising for l'oreal. You might want to go to the drugstore and check that out. She was wearing purple eyeshadows. and the box contained instructions on how to wear it like her.
I start with eyeshadow first. I apply it to the top and then lightly under the rim. Then I apply eyeliner on the top lid (not thick) and lightly on the bottom rims of my eyes. Then I curl my eyelashes and apply mascara. My eyes always look dazzling. :D
IF you look it up on youtube, there are lots of instructional videos that are easy to follow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment