Sunday, July 25, 2010

What makeup looks great with dark brown hair and brown eyes?

If I don't wear makeup I tend to look washed out. Typically I wear black eyeshadow in the crease and line with black liner. I wear a coral colored blush but I want to mix it upWhat makeup looks great with dark brown hair and brown eyes?
Purple eye shadow and liner to bring out the brown in your eyes (not too dark), I usually just go with a purple and a gold, with brown liner, and a coral blush with clear gloss, I have dark brown hair and eyes, but my skin is toward the olive tone (I'm Italian). If you have a Clinque counter in a local Yonkers for example, you might want to stop by and ask the makeup experts there. Great makeup and skin care products!What makeup looks great with dark brown hair and brown eyes?
What to do is if you have brown eyes take a dark eyeshadow and put it on the bottom part by your eye then take a lighter shade like caramel brown and put that all over so at the bottom it looks dark and brown but any ways im brown haired and brown eyed so what you should do is caramel brown and i think you should defenitely try a light light pink and then put a little darker blush just across your cheekbone.





So basically





Try caramel brown


dark mixed with it





Pink





Just expiriment and have fun!





Trust me I read all the magazines and I hear alot of advice from celebs but one thing I know for sure its hard for brunettes with brown eyes to change there makeup.
I would suggest earth tones and matte textures.





For eyeshadow try beige mixed with brown (experiment to find the right shade), olive green, goldish, soft purple. You could also try apricot/coral on your eyes.





Pink would look good on either cheeks, eyes or lips (but obviously not all together).





You may want to try brown mascara. Also dark green or taupe eyeliner would look good on you.





Lip gloss: natural. Either something in nude, or again soft pink or apricot. Burgundy red for the evening.
Well considering you have brown hair and brown eyes like I do, wouldn't black eyeshadow be a bit dark? Black eyeliner would look good on the top eyelid, same with brown. Try out eyeliner instead of eyeshadow, using different colours, any you like. This will keep your eyes looking bigger and brighter rather than just one colour on the whole eyelid. also a bit of bronzer would be good to prevent the washed out look hope I helped
My website has a free virtual makeover tool where you can see what looks best on you. I'm positive you'll find something you like!


http://www.marykay.com/melissa-bertrand


It sounds like you are also apply your eyeshadow in a way that makes you look even more washed out and my website has tips on how to apply for the look you want.


I hope this helps
i have the same (brown hair and eyes). i use black liner as well but i tend to use goldie greens, or gold, or a vibrant blue and purple as eye shadow. i don't know if u have a tan complexion or not but i also use some bronzer to highlight my cheek bones.
well I have your coloring and I love brown and green shadows and rose colored lipstick





want a great place to earn some extra money?


http://www.cashcratemom.info free and fun! great for moms %26amp; teens too. welcome message has tips to get you started
Go to http://www.marykay.com/whatsnew/virtualm鈥?/a> and try on the make up virtually, I know sometimes the make-up looks fake but try it i'll promise u'll love it.
pretty much any color, i would stay away from brown though, a goldish color would be nice, get something shimmery, shimmer is good
now, im a man but i so happen to be gay so,


I would suggest the new L'orial age defining wrinkiling cream, as you're wrinkles look like the everglade mountains
eyeliner on bottom eye. then a light green eyeshadow with some thick mascara and your good to go. best luck to you babycakes.








kisses, jackie.
gold looks really nice with brown hair/eyes.


just experiment with colors and eventually youll find ones that you like and look best in. :)
stick with the black liner %26amp; blush but maybe go for a different colour eyeshadow like gold


:]
black eyeliner and pink or gray eyeshadow would be pretty. Or even green

No comments:

Post a Comment