Monday, July 26, 2010

What Eye Makeup Colours Look Good With Green Eyes?

So, I've always heard that purples look very pretty with my green eyes, but I do NOT want to be wearing purple shadow 24/7. (Though I've also been complimented when I do the smokey eye look.) So if anyone could shared some good colour tips with me, It'd be much appreciated! Also, if there are any particular brands that any of you recommend, please do share them with me! ~ Thanks!What Eye Makeup Colours Look Good With Green Eyes?
I'm glad u said you wear purple, cuz i was going to suggest that.


Bronzes and golds looks very good on green eyes as well. And copper colors.


These are pretty colors: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





See Lounge and Roach on this list:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





Reds compliment greens.What Eye Makeup Colours Look Good With Green Eyes?
I'd go with grays and browns.. Chanel makes pretty palettes.. Dark grey color ebony by chanel. mac colors- mythology, bronze, studied brown, honesty, botanical. Depending on your skin color and hair I'd prob do a dark brown eye linner and/or black liner. Chanel, dior, they all make good ones. You may want to even take a pencil and draw some lines and rub it in with a brush in the corners to give u that grayish smokey look.. You can also email me if you need more help. The ones I listed besides botanical and honestly are darker colors that would go in your outer corner, while the two would be better for your inner eye, but make sure to blend completely. Then just use a highlighter color like a pinky white (similar to your skin color though) to do under your brow.
Almay has a line of different eye color eyeshadow to make that certain eye color pop.


I recommend you look for it at a walmart or walgreens or any store like that.


i got it for brown eyes %26amp; love it =]
I have green eyes as well... Purple and brown make em POP a lot!! I get the most comments when I'm wearing purple eyeliner... not about my liner, but about my green eyes.





(I personally can't stand purple, I only wear it because of what it does for my eyes.)





xoxox
brown eyeshadow


cat eyes


silver eyeliner on top


gold eyeliner on top


bronze eyeliner on top


purple eyeshadow


gold shimmer


coral eyeshadow


smokey eyes





x
pink (bright)





purple (subtle)





red (contrasting colors bring out the eyes more)





blue





brands, m.a.c
pink


purple


yellow
pink, purple, orange, golden, yellow, and silver
Black eye liner


blue and purple is what my gf does and


i think she has beautiful eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment