Friday, July 23, 2010

What type of eye makeup would look best on me? (pics)?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/E鈥?/a>





On my eyes, like eyeshadow and stuff. Not too much of anything.


It's an alright picture, my hair is more of really really dark ash brown with a burgundy hint and my eyes are green hazel.What type of eye makeup would look best on me? (pics)?
Your eyes are gorgeous! And your burgundy hair tint and green hazel eyes will both be complimented really well with plum eyeliner. I agree, you shouldn't do too much so that it would over-power your eye, but on girls with green or hazel eyes, a light pink shadow on the inner-middle part of the lid and a little plum shadow on the outside will REALLY bring out your eye color. Line your eye with plum eyeliner from about the middle of your upper lid from the middle of your lid (as close to your lashline as possible) and bring it out to the outside corner of your eye. If you want it to look a little more dramatic, you can extend the line into the inner corner of your lid or even smudge a bit into your bottom waterline and lashes. Finish with some plum or black mascara and you're set girl!





Good luck!What type of eye makeup would look best on me? (pics)?
For eyeshadow I would do like a purple or pink or gold if you want to go more naturual if you want to go like out I would use a gray or white. For just everyday I think that gray, blue, or smoky eyes would give a good contrast to your eyes (that is the kind of eyeshadow I wear and my eyes are really close to the color of yours). Also I would go with a black eyeliner.
Gorgeous eyes.





I would put some mascara (if you really want to spend money to get a good no clumps type, I would go with Clinique. If you don't, any type at the drugstore will do. I would also do a color pallete of grays and some different browns and greens. Start with a light layer of gray, and you can experiment with different shades of green and brown or any other colors you like.


:)
i think you could use a little bit on black eye liner, on the bottom. i little bit of black mascara. and maybe blue eye shadow, with eye shadow you gotta be care full. not too much. and im not sure about the blue maybe like a skin kinda color. not sure you would have to go look.





hope i helped. =]
Either black or dark navy eyeliner on the top and bottom with mascara no eyeshadow or if you must then a muted moss green or golden.
I believe you're beautiful naturally :)


BUT uhm maybe black eyeliner, with mascara on top and bottom.


It will make you're green eyes pop.



very basic colors such as browns and blacks...definitely stay very simple...
Purple on green eyes is very pretty.


Or like a green/blue (turqoise)
purple always looks nice with green eyes.
try purple or just simply black eyeliner
  • mineral makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment