Monday, July 26, 2010

How do I get my eye makeup to look clean and fresh?

No matter how thin I put on my eyeliner, it always looks smudgey and dirty. I don't rub my eyes or anything. My mascara always looks clumpy and trashy.





I bought liquid eyeliner because i thought it wouldn't smear, but it looks like it did. and i suck at putting on liquid. so i have a pencil, and i always keep it superr sharpened!





and whenever i put on eyeshadow, it looks like im wearing wayyyy too much makeup, even though i don't put dark eyeshadow on. i look like a whoree!





helpppp meeee














(and its just my eye-makeup.)How do I get my eye makeup to look clean and fresh?
This is most likely happening because you have small eyes. Try lining either just your lid and push the pencil into your lashes.. It can be more effective if you stretch your eye out and draw the line from the outside in. If you really want to line the bottom, line your eyes along the water line. It's really tough to line below it without looking goth, unless you use a light brown pencil. As far as eye shadow goes, I don't usually wear it because I think liner and mascara look fine alone together. (Oxymoron?)


Go for a bone colour, which is like a whitish cream, and if that makes you look goth then your skin has some serious issues! For mascara, cheap stuff tends to clump together. Your best bet is to go a bit mroe expensive. I use BADGAL Lash by Benefit but thats $30. I find that new Covergirl stuff that Drew Barymore endorses (in the orange tube? Lash express or something) works great! Put the brush in your lashes at the base and as youre moving the brush up, wiggle it. This will make sure you coat all the lashes evenly and spread them out at the same time!





Hope this helped, best of luck!How do I get my eye makeup to look clean and fresh?
Ok, try using primer to help things stick, or a soft cream eyeshadow. Never put any of your eyeshadow over your crease, unless your defining your eye with a natural color. For mascara, never apply to the bottom lashes, otherwise it'll smudge. If you smile a lot like me, that's probably why your liner smudges, it catches on to your cheeks... I really don't know? what colors are you using??? do natural colors if your really worried. I used to do this, then I moved to soft golds, plum liner etc.
ionvest in better quality makeup. you probably buy like drugstore brand makeup, which isnt very good. try mac or sephora. their makeup lasts the whole day, and there wont be any need to reapply it thru out the day either. gluck!
Just don't wear eyeliner if it looks so bad. Find eyeshadow that matches your skin tone
apply foundation on it first then do your makeup slowly it does help=D

No comments:

Post a Comment