Monday, July 26, 2010

What kind of makeup would look right with my hair and eye color?

I have naturally dark brown hair, blue eyes (almond shaped), fair skin, and freckles. I have NO clue what sort of makeup would enhance or play up these features. Any help, plz? Also, what's the best way to great smokey eye makeup with almond shaped eyes? thanks so much!What kind of makeup would look right with my hair and eye color?
I'm similar to you, but my hair is more red. Anyway, you can do some great smokey eye looks with greens, or purples, brown/bronze, or even grays. For everyday, I stick with shimmery beige e/s, and a pencil liner in brown, plum, olive green, etc.





I have a few favorite tutorials on You Tube - you should watch this one, she does a great job with blending with her almond eyes:


http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZLxMfBL6QqEWhat kind of makeup would look right with my hair and eye color?
Dark/light brown, sky blue, light creamy yellow, indigo blue, natural green eye shadows. Dark brown, black mascara and brown or blue eye liner. NOT black.
well that sounds like me i have read everywhere yellows and orang but acutally i have been using GREEN and PINK they bring out your eyes and also try taupes
i would say,


black eyeliner and masscara,


and a nice green, or maybee glittery blue eye shadow,


and a peachy lip colour ?
Toffee colored shadow,soft brown liner,pale pink gloss,brown mascara.





for smokey eye:


use grays and black mascara.
I'm just like you but I have blonde hair and very light freckles but I have dark blue eyes and I find that using light shades of blue and pinks really helps my eyes standout. With the darker make-up it stands out more with fairer skin and sometimes it doesn't look so good. But smokey eyes look great for night time like if your going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment