Sunday, July 25, 2010

I have brown eyes, what colors should I use in my eye makeup to create a sexy/subtle day look?

I want a sexy smokey day look that will compliment my brown eyes. I think i have an olive or blue skin tone if that helps. I just dont want to go too over the top and cross over in the night makeup zone. Any suggestions??I have brown eyes, what colors should I use in my eye makeup to create a sexy/subtle day look?
i have brown eyes too. and the best color to use would be dark purples because it makes your eye pop and it doesnt look heavy. a lot of make up artist also use it for the smokey effect. if u want some contrast u should use a dark purple and a dark green. i wouldnt suggest using browns unless you have blue eyes because it wont do anything for you.I have brown eyes, what colors should I use in my eye makeup to create a sexy/subtle day look?
I would suggest an eye shadow one shade darker than your facial skin tone, but the same color or on the brown side of that. Don't use eyeliner.
blue eyeshadows darker light but not like bright red
Lavender and a dark purple for the smokiness also go to your drug store and get the Almay- Intense i color, trio for browns.. it really works and they have eyeliner and mascara to compliment that as well!!!
I would say dark purples or even a light-ish bacl or even a drak gray. Soemtimes you can even use a nice dark pink, that works well on my sister.





hope this helps, Hailey W %26lt;3
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
if you have dark brown eyes you shouldn't wear makeup too dark or too light. Find a color that works for you and no colors that are loud and that will stand out.





If you have light brown eyes you really don't need any dark colors.
Makeup color basics


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





Choosing makeup


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





Choosing Eye Makeup Colors


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
Not sure.


I don't have brown eyes to relate,


but I find that CosmoGirl has a


line of eyeshadows that are browns,


maybe if you try them with the smokey eye technique,


you will get the look you want to achieve.





%26lt;3
I think brown eyes would look good with a little bit of green eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment