Sunday, July 25, 2010

What makeup looks good with brown eyes?

ok my eyes are brown ,and i hate it alot. i don't like wearing color eye shadows because it seems like im wearing to much makeup. but i do like dark browns on me. what do you think would be a good color to bring brown eyes out?What makeup looks good with brown eyes?
it really depends on ur skin colorWhat makeup looks good with brown eyes?
PURPLE.
Browns and purples. I have brown eyes too.
well brown and black eye shadow will bring ur eyes but mix them to gether i know because i have brown eyes also
blue
reddish orange (but applied very lightly).
Fall colors go well with brown eyes. Or at night for something fun try some silver. The color contrast will make them pop.
Tips for good makeup


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1713.鈥?/a>
I also use purple eyeshadows, maybe silver.
purple green and bronze and gold
Well it does depend on the color of your skin. Also the shape of your eyes too.....sorry that doesn't help as much....
browns and purples bring out brown eyes. i just discovered this trick and I LOVE IT. when i'm at work our outside and i don't want to wear much eyeshadow (b/c it clumps and makes those lines), i just wear a little purple eyeliner.
what's your skin tone?... light skin, tan, dark?





if you are tan to dark... you should try a nice bronze look... see how you like it... bronze can be a very fresh, nice look
I have Dark bron eyes I dont wear shadow. I were black eyeliner it brings out the big brown. Skip the shadow no color looks good I dont think, ive tryed um all
blue and purple shadow not pink,well it looks okay, but it doesnt bring out the color
As a professional cosmetologist/makeup artist, I suggest you use nude colours to bring out your gorgeous eyes. Applying a light tint shade of nude eyeshadow accompanied by smudged black eyeliner and a dab of chamagne coloured lipgloss should bring out and give you that sexy smokey yet natrual look. I also would need to know what colour skin you are, light, olive, or dark, then I can give you better suggestions on what shades to use, but we recommend nude colours the most. If you would like to spice it up a bit, use eyeshadow colours in the shades of purple and pink.
blue purple %26amp; dark colors
I have light brown eyes, I love them! The best thing about brown eyes is they are camilions. They get lighter or darker depending on the sun or what you wear. Try to wear a darker mascara (like double lash by mabyline) and a very thin amount of liner on your bottom lid to brin gout the brown in your eyes. I always do sheer or slightly pink gloss on the lips, and I occasionally wear bugundy, grey or goldish eye shadow. But VERY light, only a hint of color.
My eyes are brown as well..Brown would make your eyes look great. I wear makeup all the time, and I've found that I like purples and darker pinks. I haven't experimented much with the greens. Good luck with that, Pretty Brown Eyes...
get the almay intense eye color, it comes with 3 shades and it shows you where to put it on so it will look good with your brown eyes.
if you have fair (light) skin... go for a shimmery light tan brown or a yellow gold.. (not tooo yellow).


if you have olive (medium) skin.. go for very shimmery browns or go for a light purple to accentuate your eyes. those colors will light up your eyes!


if you have very dark skin, go for a nude-ish light brown-ish tone with a bit of shimmer to make your eyes POP!





that's what every stylist at MAC %26amp; sephora has told me! i hope it helps :]
You are so lucky to have the most common but most versatile brown eyes! You can wear the whole color spectrum. Make sure you use a black mascara to ';pop'; the eyes out. Mix it up and have fun... because brown eyes are more fun!! Also note... do not match eye color with clothing if at all possible. A good rule of thumb is if you wear a dramatic look on your eyes don't wear a bold lipstick and visa versa. Have FUN and check out the site below for a free virtual makeover of colors for all skin tones and hair colors.
light brown and pink mixed
i have brown eyes and i never wear brown eye make up, it makes you look like you have a black eye,, use pale colours, any colour will look good if you only put on lower part of the eyelid, also use a dark liner and mascara but only a little.
  • mineral makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment