Sunday, July 25, 2010

What kind of makeup looks good on brunettes with big doe eyes?

i think my eyes are my best feature and i'd like to make them stand out and be noticed. also, i am pretty young so i don't want to use too much make up, and i like the innocent doe-eyed look. please help me achieve it! Thank you!!!What kind of makeup looks good on brunettes with big doe eyes?
use a volumizing mascara, i like maybelline curl lash xxl.


use about 3 coats.


do this on your top and bottom lashes.


do a light charcoal eyeliner on the outer corners of your eyes only.


then make your eyes pop with alittle white/ivory shimmery powder on the inner corners of your eyes.What kind of makeup looks good on brunettes with big doe eyes?
I had the same problem....I like to use shimmmery light paley brown eyeshadow.....white hightlighter below my eyebrows and in the crease of my eyes by my nose...a little eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes...and tons and tons of mascara!!





Hope this help :]
what color are your eyes and what does the doe eye look like please post a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment