Monday, July 26, 2010

My eye makeup always seems to have come off by the end of a night out making me look crap?

i think its cause my eyelids are a bit greasy, any tips for it staying on?My eye makeup always seems to have come off by the end of a night out making me look crap?
Buy an eyeshadow primer, it will help your eyeshadow stay on longer. If you wear eyeliner try using waterproof. Go to a MAC store or counter and let them know what your looking for, the can make great suggestions to help you out. I use the MAC primer for my eyes and it really makes a difference, it helps keep my make up on longer, and makes the colors stand out more!My eye makeup always seems to have come off by the end of a night out making me look crap?
Use Too Faced eyeshadow primer to allow your makeup to last all day and night. You can also put that under your eyes too, it helps your concealer to not crease. On top of the primer i also use a MAC Paint Pot. i love Painterly, around $20 well worth it, and lasts a really long time. Your eyeshadow should not crease if both is used. My eyelids tend to get oily after awhile, but using both allow my makeup to last all day and night. If you are using an eyeliner on your waterline and you tend to produce a lot of tears(moisture in your eyes) it will end up on the lower part of your eyes. Try using a waterproof eye liner.





Good Luck!
I have the same problem. I suggest you apply an eyeshadow primer before your shadow and liner. This will set your makeup and it will not crease. I usually wear MAC Paints, but just recently discovered Too Faced Shadow Insurance, which works well. Tons of people swear by Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, but personally I hate the packaging. (After awhile you'll need to perform surgery on the tube in order to remove access product that you cannot get to with the regular applicator.) There are also primers by Smashbox, Benefit (F.Y. Eye), Amazing Cosmetics, Laura Geller (Eye Spackle) that you can try. It's a trial and error game, so hopefully one of these will work for you!
Urban Decay Primer Potion





This is an eyeshadow primer. It makes your eyes smoother so the shadow doesn't crease and it makes the makeup stay on longer.


You put a little on your eyelids and rub it all over then apply make up.





http://www.urbandecay.com/categories/Eye鈥?/a>
no it happens to everyone. nothing much we can do about it.





maybe you should try a different eye make-up? for instance shimmer powder, or try mixing vaselinre with the eye-shadow, then put that on. that might work :)





please may you answer my question if possible?! thank you soo much if you do!
get a mineral makeup product. it is natural and it is waterproof.
Urban Decay Primer Potion will work. You can get it at sephora.com.


What you need is an eyeshadow base.


Or A MAC paintpot from maccosmetics.com.
use bareminerals eye shadow


its not cheap


but its a powder so its very dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment